HottHe of the Week...Sloane

These Anon Twitter bloggers seem to love He. Maybe because He also happens to be an anon. Only difference you ain't gonna find a picture of He on twitter. Introducing Sloane, hot name and the body and style to back it up. Really tall, and still wearing super high heels, that is exactly the type of HottHe He loves.
"I despise bras and actively take part in the no bra revolution." Well Sloane is just racking up the points. You are the HottHe of the Week, now upload some more outfit pics for He.


How would you describe your style? My style's definitely my own. It's a colorless mix between the Upper East Side meets over-sized chic. I live in black and white clothing. You'll rarely find me in jeans, but I'm currently obsessed with AG. Last year I had the most fabulous pair of black coated skinnies. I can't even. I spent three months in Florida where i recently fell in love with all pieces wild and free including some insane cutoffs and Bailey 44 dresses, which are sooo comfy.


Favorite item you own? It's practically impossible to pick my favorite item I own. You'll actually find my list of top 10 all time must-haves up on omgivenchy.com But, if I absolutely had to pick one thing, it'd be Sophia: my large pink snakeskin pre-graduation Chanel, limited edition for Neiman Marcus. There's like, only 100 in the world. She's totally amazing.

 Who are your Favorite Designers? Chanel is my favorite designer of all time. How cliché. I also adore Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet, Elizabeth and James, AG, Joie, Vince, YSL pre SLP tragedy, Ferragamo, Cartier of course, and Sydney Evan if we're branching out into accessories.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment