HottHe of the Week...Jackie

Jackie has exactly the style He looks for in his ArmHe candy. She can pull off just about any outfit and still surpase He's standards. The heels make her legs look extremely long, wavy hair, love it. Might have to pull Jackie out of Utah, then again she might be the best dressed person in the entire state. Jackie is absolutely the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I'm all over the place. One day I'm a punk/glam girl in all black, the next I'm in a chic pencil skirt and blouse looking preppy as can be. I buy versatile staples like great blazers, perfect fitting denim, colorful heels, etc. and then build on those with more trendy or unique items based on what look I'm going for on any given day.


Who is your style Icon? I can't pick just one! I'd say Olivia Palermo, Blake Lively, Gwen Stefani, and Rachel Zoe to name a few.

Favorite item you own? Currently it's a faux leather 3/4 sleeve biker jacket from ASOS. It wasn't expensive (but looks it) and I literally want to wear it every day. I can't find anything it doesn't go with.

 Who are your Favorite Designers?  Marc Jacobs, Chloe, DVF, Mara Hoffman, and Gwen Stefani (L.A.M..

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment