HottHe of the Week...Ashley

Meet Ashley, who inspired He with her Jump from Paper bag to do a post on them.  After you get past the awesoem trickery of the bag, you get to see the beauty and the Hotthe Ashley. No shortness of style there, hell she was one of the first bloggers He found that even had the JfP bag. #LegLove indeed, Ashley love her high heels. Love her style, Ashley you are the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? 
Ashley: I describe my style as Classy chic, because i consider myself conservative but always trying to give an edge to my outfit

Who is your Style Icon?
Ashley: Ah so many! I get inspired by everything, specially street style. But my modern time style icons are Miroslava Duma and Thassia Naves.


Favorite item you own? 
Ashley: My beautiful Gucci watch and necklace that come from a very sentimental past.

Who are your Favorite Designers?
Ashley: My beautiful and soon to be famous designer Malu Palma, I love Pierre Balmain, Oscar De la Renta who is also Dominican, and the current Fausto Puglisi!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment