HottHe of the Week...Kris

Pretty much love every single outfit and picture that Kris has on her blog, yup every single one. Kris pulls off every outfit so well, with such confidence you can't help but not want to see more of her. He is actually out of things to say, the pictures speak volumes, Kris you are the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style?  I'm a weirdo I don't actually love fashion itself. I don't follow the top trends, the runway, etc. The realm that interests me about the fashion gods the most is how well it can represent who I am. Once I see a piece that speaks to me my brain goes into visual diarrhea at all the ways in which I can wear that look. I'm totally consumed by it… it's like an undiagnosed schizophrenia, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But all in all I'm attracted to solid basic colors that are done interestingly either by a sexy, effortless silhouette or some aspect of it that makes the body look way more awesome than it should.


Favorite item you own?  a Brandy Melville plain white tank that I lost just recently. they're probably wedged between the washer&dryer and the scary Ithaca spiders that plague our basement are probably weaving webs on it as we speak. Which means I've lost it forever b/c I'm arachnophobic.

Who are your Favorite Designers? At the moment, Nastygal & FreePeople. They just produce these ultra unique items that are so memorable that you can really only wear them once in a while. But it makes it all the more special. I live for 20 average days so that I can live that 21st day fierceasfuck with a sick piece from their designers.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment