HottHe of the Week...Chen

Meet one our nerdiest stylish bloggers to date. "Geek" was her word not He's, Chen is big into the comic world, not even sure if that makes sense, but at least she has better style than 100% of most other geeks in that world. Lots of bright colors and great style make Chen our HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?  My style pretty much depends on how I wake up in the morning. sometimes it's jeans a t-shirt and flats, sometimes it can be a really girly skirt with heels and a pretty top.. so I would say it's eclectic, but for the most part I just try to give it a cool but girly vibe.


Who are your style icons?  I love Rachel Zoe, she's amazing and always looks put together in an effortless way, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen have a really cool style, and Lauren Conrad cause she's just beautiful. 


Favorite item you own?  My fave item would have to be a pair of purple Steve Madden cage heels that I bought on a whim while on vacation with my friends about 5 years ago. I only wore them twice since then and probably won't wear them ever again, but I can't bring myself to give them away!

Who are your Favorite Designers? My favorite designers, it changes every few years, but for gowns definitely Marchesa, for bags that would be Chanel and Proenza Schouler, for shoes Christian Louboutin for sure! and everything else is Phillip Lim and Rebbeca Minkoff.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment