HottHe of the Week...Dana

Hey Dana, you so fine, you blow He's mind, hey Dana. So yup, this is Dana, proud member of the No Bra Revolution, probably one of the top 5 happiest bloggers, find me another blogger who looks like they are having fun in their pictures? You can't all bloggers have the same boring looks in every picture...but not Dana. Love her style, love the attitude, Dana is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? Hasid Chic. Neon goth. Awkward side boob. 70's mom.

Who are your style icons? Diane Keaton (obvs) and anyone who isn't a blogger, celebrity, or fashion week mainstay, who can still manage to look cool... Like the 80 year old man who lives upstairs from me.


Favorite item you own? All of my shoes. I view them as one item. They're all cheap like Jeffrey Campbell, Steve Madden, Topshop, H&M. I don't have time or money for shoes over $250. I just think that's dumb. My motto is : Quantity over quality (bitches).

Who are your Favorite Designers? Issey Miyake, Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim? I dunno....Apparently I'm really into Asian dudes.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment