HottHe of the Week...Jennifer

 Jennifer told He she has a huge collection of shoes, and by the looks of it they are all He Approved. Jennifer understands that a hot pair of shoes can make an outfit that much better, also makes her legs look good and hot, makes that ass look better too. Jennifer has a good mix and match of style, some from here some from there, but every outfit is He Approved, and definitely worthy of the HottHe of the Week Title.

How would you describe your style?  My style is constantly changing, I love to try new things, specially now with the blog. BUT my go to style I would say is elegantly edgy with a dash of hippie. Just love leather, mixing prints,over sized, layering, throw a hat on top of all of it thats when I feel at my best .

Who is your Style Icon?  One of my style icons is Kristina Bazan she can do no wrong! her style is amazing, she is constantly trying new things but always remains true to her girlie and elegant essence. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites to follow. Another one I love is Miroslava Duma she this Russian fashionista that I can not get enough of! She some how makes her little petite 5" something self look like 10 feet tall and is not afraid to try all these crazy different designer trends that would probably look blah on someone else! She shows that us short girls can look just as amazing as those amazon and beautiful runway models.


Favorite item you own?  My favorite item right now is my big round felt fedora I am literally living in it! and I can't wait to add more colors.

Who are your Favorite Designers? Oneof my favorite designers would have to be Alexander Wang. Love his take on fashion and how edgy his designs are, when you wear one of his pieces you are definitely making a statement when you walk out the door.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment