HottHe of the Week...Marilyn

Marilyn looks like a blogger, dresses like a blogger and is He Approved like a top blogger. "Fashion enthusiast who needs help. If there is a shoe or shopping anonymous, you know who needs to attend those meetings?" Pretty sure there would be a few people from the ArmHe in that same meeting. Maybe He should start that group, probably be packed with HottHe's. Marilyn is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? Like my life, my style changes everyday. One day I will dress urban street style, then wear a girly outfit with heels the next. I’ve asked my friends how they would describe my style and I received the same response, Edgy & Bold. Like a bartender concocting new drinks with different ingredients, I mix and match my outfits all the time and see what looks good and what doesn’t. It might not be the “trend”, but if it looks damn good, I’ll wear it.

Who are your style icons? The Olsen Twins, Nicole Richie, Neon Blush (love her) and native fox


Favorite item you own? That’s like asking, who’s your favorite kid (if you have any). I love EVERYTHING that I own, especially my shoe collection. They’re my life.

 Who are your Favorite Designers? Helmut Lang, Balmain, Rick Owens,

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment