HottHe of the Week...Karolina

Introducing our next HottHe, Karolina.  Another soon to be lawyer on He's team of HottHe Lawyers, damn He is going to be represented well. He has started using this #LegLove hashtag, and Karolina is just the type of girl He would drop that on. Love her and her style, Karolina is the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? My style changes everyday depending on my mood. Whether I feel more courageous, feminine or  lazy- like I always try to stay classy which especially defines my outfits. My favourite era of style would be 50s and 60s.  

Who are your style icons? Brigitte Bardott and Marilyn Monroe.


Favorite item you own? Red lipstick I just can't leave without it!


Who are your Favorite Designers? There are truly many designers I like and admire, Donna Karen, Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant. I have a weakness for polish designers especially such as Gosia Baczynska or Maciej Zień.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment