HottHe of the Week...Tania

Meet Tania, the Russian beauty. Great mix and match of a wide variety of styles. Really think her outfits have gotten better with each new post. She has really started to take it up a notch. Tania you are the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I don't actually have one particular style, it's all depends from my mood, what I am doing where I am going. That's why I love fashion, you can express yourself through your clothes. Just have have to stay true to yourself.

Who is Your Style Icon? I wouldn't say i have a style icon, i look up for my daily inspiration in blogs, I really like Andy from Style scrapbook. Also those stylish lady's like  Miroslava Duma, Mirranda Kerr, Alexa Chung have immaculate style.

Favorite item you own? I am really into leather right now, so have this cool leather jacket from All Saints and leather skirt Emilio Pucci.

Who are your Favorite Designers? Alexander Wang, Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment