HottHe of the Week...Jen


Simple and classy, sometimes keeping it that way can also get you on the list of HottHes. Meet Jen, who really caught He's attention in her overall collection, gotta love a chick who can pull them off. Check out Jen and her other hot looks as she is now the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?  I really don't know how to describe my style, i wish I could, pretty much just wear what I like and try to change it up as often as possible.


Favorite item you own?  My favourite item right now is an embroidered bomber jacket which I have added to my vast collection of coats

Who are your Favorite Designers? My favourite designers are Helmut Lang, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander Wang although none of which I can actually affor. Favourite shop right now is most definitely Zara,i practically live there its getting worrying  :p

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment