HottHe of the Week...Borjana

Meet Borjana from Bosnia. Love having a new HottHe from a new land, He just continues to search the globe for the best and most stylish girls to add the title too. Always interesting to see how styles change from country to country or whether or not they stay the same. One of He's favorite outfits of Borjana's is well the main picture and the tuxedo with just a bra...Hotttt Look, He Approved and Borjana is the HottHe of the Week

How would you describe your style?  Ohh that’s a tough one. I love to dress depending on my mood, so I can go all the way from girly to rock chic. Lately I’m more into monochrome looks, since I love black and the edgy vibe it gives to an outfit.


Who is your style Icon?  Christine Centenera is my all time favorite to search for on streetstyle pictures, but I love how Miroslava Duma, Taylor Tomasi Hill and Lena Perminova always look completely different. That’s what fashion is to me – having fun and playing around.

Favorite item you own?  I can’t pick an all time favorite since I looove all my clothes, but I can pick the item that I’m using the most lately – strap sandal heels. They match absolutely everything! Even my other half is a little bit sick of them J

 Who are your Favorite Designers? There’s not a piece in last few collections from Celine, Alexander Wang, and Phillip Lim that I’m not completely obsessed with. Of course, the list goes waaaay beyond these 3.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment