HottHe of the Week...Giuliana

Definitely the first ever Peruvian HottHe, introducing Giuliana. Her blog and pictures have more of a editorial feel than most typical style blogs. Some creative shoots, He really likes when bloggers step outside the normal outfit shoot, take some more time to enhance the outfit an the blog. Giuliana is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? I don’t have a unique style, sometimes I feel hippie, sometimes geeky, sometimes sexy, sometimes whatever, just whatever it feels good on and that goes with the occasion. Usually depends on my mood of the day. So I would say I have eclectic, high fashion, bohemian, preppy, classic, sporty or even monochromatic style… if I feel so.

Who is Your Style Icon? I find so much interesting fashion icons from the 60s and 70s, such as Brigitte Bardott, Diane Von Fustenberg, Jane Birkin and finally Twiggy. Also love the style of Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr and Giselle Bundchen.

Favorite item you own? My Moschino vintage belt, my bags and my iphone.

Who are your Favorite Designers? Frida Giannini, Tom Ford, Phoebe Philo, Stella McCartney and Diane Von Fustenberg.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment