HottHe of the Week...Rachael


Meet Rachael, fashion industry veteran who has taken on the blogging world. Could or should be modeling, Rachael is beauty and style. "Almost never without heels" - umm this is exactly what every woman in the world should be saying. Take lessons these are the things HottHe's say and do. Rachael love your style and you are the HottHe of the Week.


 
How would you describe your style?My style is Boho-Chic. I am almost never seen without heels, unless I am working out. But I love over-sized tops and well-fitting house pants.


Who is your style Icon?  I am a shoe fanatic and love my Louboutins. They always amaze me at how light and well constructed they are!

Favorite item you own?  I can’t pick an all time favorite since I looove all my clothes, but I can pick the item that I’m using the most lately – strap sandal heels. They match absolutely everything! Even my other half is a little bit sick of them J

 Who are your Favorite Designers? My favorite designers are Halston, Black Halo, Ralph Lauren, Alexander McQueen, Diane Von Furstenberg and Maison Martin Margiela.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment