HottHe of the Week...Eraclia

Meet Eraclia, not sure how to say that out loud yet, but this is a fashion girl getting a medical degree. Eraclia you can be He's nurse anytime! Awesome mix and match of style, but it was definitely the picture above that caught He's attention. That outfit alone is enough to make Eraclia HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? Mondays I am a grunge Queen,Wednesdays I am dressed really smart, Thursdays I go Bohemian, Saturdays I am the Disco Girl. It depends on the mood.


Who is your style Icon? Every girl or boy that dares to wear something different.

Favorite item you own? An old kimono with some prints

 Who are your Favorite Designers?  Alexander McQueen was the King for me.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment