HottHe of the Week...Katia

Introducing Katia from the Cayman Islands. Hell of a place to be a fashion blogger, probably not a lot of competition, but a great place to shoot pictures. Katia has some real bad ass style, didn't expect that from an island girl, but it was good enough for HottHe of the Week!
How would you describe your style? To be honest, I don't have a specific style. My style is very mood dependent. I love too much, and it makes it hard for me to just stick to one style. I love items that are simple and unique. I'm that girl who goes for all the really ugly pieces, the ones that nobody really wants. I see the potential it has and I make it work somehow. Island life enables me to wear plenty of boho-influenced pieces, which I really love.

Who is Your Style Icon?  I am usually inspired by other bloggers and random people, as opposed to traditional fashion "icons". I really enjoy people watching. Sometimes I am instantly inspired by someone’s look and how they put it together, and other times I am simply inspired by their confidence, it can just be a really cool piece that they have on. Fashion has no boundaries.

Favorite item you own? My favorite piece bar-none is an antique silver bracelet that my mother gave me. I wear it all the time, no matter what the outfit is I have it on. It's just an all around perfect accessory.

Who are your Favorite Designers? I've never really been into designers. I've always been about finding my own treasures and wearing them with pride. Who needs to spend 1000$ on a dress when you can score something for 20$ that makes you feel just as good, if not better? That’s my view, anyhow!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment