HottHe of the Week...Filipa

With a blog name called Walk with Confidence you better have just that. Judging by the pictures and the style, Filipa definitely does. Lots of leg and stomach action being shown off, big smiles and great. All equals a HottHe of the week label. 

How would you describe your style?  I am a very simple girl, and basically my style depends how I feel in the morning. However I can define it as casual and informal.

Who is Your Style Icon? I do not have a fashion icon; I love Olivia Palermo and Miroslava Duma style. But most of my inspiration came from another bloggers that I love like Zina from fashionvibe and Julie Sarina from sincerely, Jules.

Favorite item you own?  Right now I chose my leather black jacket, I can live without it.

Who are your Favorite Designers? If I had to choose I would say Isabel Marant, Michael Kors and Alexander Wang.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment