HottHe of the Week...Society Grl

Well this will be an absolute first, sorta. Fashion by He's first ever anonymous HottHe of the Week. That is correct, SocietyGrl is a headless blogger, sorta like He, but still had enough style to catch He's attention. He also had facial confirmation that SocietyGrl is in fact a real life HottHe. A Cali girl living in Seattle, you can tell even without a head showing that the style points are definitely there. If anything SocietyGrl leaves He wanting more, but for now she is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style is reflected in my mood. Everything is an experiment and I like to play around with different ideas to get an unusual result. At the same time I am very classic with twist. I don't do crazy fashion trends, I like to stick to traditional beautiful clothing and add my own flair to it. I embrace being feminine with a touch of sassy.

Who is Your Style Icon?Style icon is Blake Lively/Serena Van Der Woodsen. Perfection. I can relate to her because she is my height and body type. Her style is chic, elegant, and always so trendy. I like the fact that she uses minimal sexapeal and it makes her look expensive. I would wear everything in her closet. Not to mention that if I looked like her my life would be complete.

Favorite item you own? The Jimmy Choo shoes my boyfriend gave me on my birthday. It was the first birthday we spend together and he picked out the perfect pair for me, which showed he knew me so well. 

Who are your Favorite Designers? You know I don't avidly follow any designers and it would so cliche to say that Chanel or Dior are my favorite designers. I don't LOVE Michael Kors clothing in his store, but I do love the way he captures the essence of what it is to be a woman - Stylish and simple. Others include Dian Von Furstenberg, John Galliano, and Bradgley Mischka.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment