HottHe of the Week...Meggan

Meggan is gorgeous. Put aside the fashion for a second, and the chick is legit gorgeous. Next, Meggan He needs you to post more outfits on the blog, thank you. Now for the fashion part of it. For living in Chicago, Meggan somehow manages to have Cali look to her, not sure if she's from Cali or what, but the influence is there. He is willing to bet most of Chicago wishes they had her style, but they don't know where to start. Chicago listen up, Meggan is the HottHe of the Week...might even be the first from that city, and probably the best.


How would you describe your style?  I would say I’m a bit of a chameleon with style, it’s always changing, but always unique! I focus on simplicity and use accessories, bold lipsticks, and different textures/fabrics to liven it up.

Who is Your Style Icon? There’s a few fashionistas that inspire me…Olsen twins, Nicole Richie, Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Moss and blogger Julie Sarinana. Oh and Christa Jayne….she’s a badass.

Favorite item you own? My black leather dress…it can be worn in any season, dressed up or down – it’s a staple in my closet. And I can’t leave out my wedge sneakers. I pretty much live in them!

Who are your Favorite Designers? Rag & Bone, Vince Camuto, Alice & Olivia, Zara, 3.1 Philip Lim…the list could go on and on! And as for the designers I can’t afford…Alexander Wang, Miu Miu and Isabel Marant. I would die if I could raid one of their boutiques!


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment