HottHe of the Week...Noortje

Noortje, not sure if He is pronouncing that right, but  here we go. Pouty smile and killer eyes that match a style that is going to turn heads. Still a young blogger, but it didn't take hundreds of pages of pictuers for He to realize Noortje was a HottHe. Hopefully she continues to post He Approved outfits and blogs more because He love her style Noortje you are a HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? One thing that always comes back in my outfits is that I always wear one item that's really comfortable. If I wear high heels, I make sure I wear a loungy sweater or not really tight pants. If I wear sneakers or flats I would always wear tight trousers or jeans. A style that I always come back to is the rock 'n roll style. I think it looks good on me and I feel really comfortable in it. I make combinations that for some people seem a bit odd but work for me.


Who is Your Style Icon? I've always really admired Mira Duma's style. She's also into wearing 'odd' combinations that work. I like Cara Delavigne and her comic/punk 'I don't care' outfits at the moment. Blake Lively is someone I also adore. She always looks great and her hair is perfection.

Favorite item you own? The Jimmy Choo shoes my boyfriend gave me on my birthday. It was the first birthday we spend together and he picked out the perfect pair for me, which showed he knew me so well. 

Who are your Favorite Designers? At the moment I really like Balenciaga. The key pieces of Balmain are timeless. Overall I think Alexander Wang is my favorite designer. I also really respect Hedi Slimane. He's just a high fashion, creative genius.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment