HottHe of the Week...Jessie

Meet Jessie from NYC, finally a NYC HottHe. Feel like its been months since we featured a NYC Girl. Born and rasied here but how somehow manages to escape He's camera. She did managed to get picked up as model by only posting pictures on lookbook.nu, pretty sweet deal. Jessie is the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? My style is definitely alternative and very, eclectic. It changes constantly because I dress to however I feel; outfits are a material reflection of who we are so style is personal artistic expression. I love playing with various eras, themes, and ideas. No matter how I dress it always has my signature style, which would be a combination of 70s inspired pieces with a touch of edge like leather. Mostly I mix ethereal 70s bohemian style with rocker chic. They’re two opposite looks but it works.

Who is Your Style Icon? Juliet Simms is my ultimate style icon. No, seriously I fell in love with her looks early in 2009 and haven’t been disappointed since! She has a very unique style and her vibe feels so carefree. I also love the way Abbey Lee Kershaw is grungy but also very high end. Most of my style icons have been people in my personal life, I draw inspiration from friends or acquaintances constantly.



Favorite item you own?Hands down my Opal ring. It’s a really beautiful Opal that came from Lightning Ridge, Australia and is an amazing fiery turquoise color. I got it on my 18th birthday with my aunt who split the cost with me. Both beautiful and sentimental.Or I think of my most prized possession, which is a 4x5 foot painting I made of a fawn. I'd probably die in a fire trying to save it (already wearing my opal of course).


Who are your Favorite Designers? There’s so many but to name a few Alexander McQueen, Rag&Bone, Max Azria, Steven Alan, Free People, and Brandy Melville.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment