HottHe of the Week...Jenny


Meet Jenny and her colorful awesome style. Meet her dog, Margo too! Top to bottom, beginning of her blog to the end, there isn't an outfit He doesn't like. Awesome collection of heels and clothing makes He want to feature Jenny every week. A blog you will want to bookmark, especially now that Jenny is the HottHe of the Week...Margo too!


How would you describe your style? Fashion is something that interests me on a daily basis. I am consistently inspired by the changing trends seen world wide which is what really inspires my style. Fashion is so cyclical and I try not to get so caught up in the trends, rather pick and choose what I like and combine them to create how I dress everyday. I guess you can say my style airs on the feminine side of eclectic.

Who is Your Style Icon? I genuinely love Olivia Palermo's style. She has such a young and feminine sensibility that I really relate to. If Jane Birkin and Bridget Bardot had a baby, that would be my hair style icon. And then of course theres Miroslava Duma, that girl can do no wrong in my book. Classic films are really inspiring to me as well.


Favorite item you own?It kind of a cliche but when I turned 25, I treated myself to a Chanel purse. It's my favorite because it's a classic piece that I will have for life. I think it's so special because it is something that I earned on my own.  
Who are your Favorite Designers? Alice McCall, Zimmerman, Mary Katrantzou, Sandro 


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment