HottHe of the Week...Julia

Hi Julia, tall, uses the style to show off the legs, wears great heels, loves taking pictures with her left hand in her pocket and is absolutely He Approved. Great example of how you can keep outfits simple and still make them look stylish and He approved. Doesn't always take bling and glamor to impress. Love Julia's style and cannot wait to see more. Julia is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? My Style, well, I would describe me as a easy chic fan - love to combine just one chic item with casual and regular basics.  Like a embroidered blouse with some ripped boyfriendds and simple black pumps. 

Who is Your Style Icon? My style icon is definitely Aimee from Songofstyle. 
I am so in love with her Blog -I am checking it more then 5 times a day *smile* She is the best!

Favorite item you own? I do not have just one favourite Item. I love my shoes. And i can't live without them -especially all my sandals from zara

Who are your Favorite Designers? I am not a brand freak! I love shopping and finding some amazing sale deals and  I prefere buying many things not just one expensive. But If i have tho choose one I would say Louis Vuitton, I totally adore there bag collection!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment