HottHe of the Week...Cinja

Meet Cinja, still a young blogger starting out, and definitely has more of a European blogger look to her. Looks best when she straps on a pair of high heels, so hopefully we will see more of them in upcoming posts. Cinja you are the hotthe of the week.
How would you describe your style? I think my style is best described as eclectic. I really just wear everything I like without following a certain pattern. One day I'll love wearing a girly skirt with a cute blouse and then the next day you'll see me strolling around in leather pants and a loose tee.

Who is Your Style Icon? I do of course get inspired by other people fashion-wise, for example other bloggers, people on the street, etc. But I don't have a specific style icon. I think that in a way having a style icon would limit me, so I can't name anyone here!


Favorite item you own? Tough question! I think it would actually have to be my Pistol look-a-like leather boots. I've had them for a couple of years now and I still wear them multiple times a week. I'm so happy I bought them and I've worn them to death - the heel has already been replaced once.

Who are your Favorite Designers? I'm a total high street kinda girl! But of course, if I weren't a students and my income were bigger, I'd love to treat myself to a designer piece occasionally. I really like Alexander Wang and Isabel Marant - great cuts and amazing on-trend pieces!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment