HottHe of the Week...Nena

Meet Nena, probably the HottHe with the biggest heel height we have ever featured. Insane style and this girl seems to take everything to the next level. Classy style and again for a tall chick, the heel height is Lady Gaga insane. check out some of her outfits, they are sure to wow you just like they did to He. Nena is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? My style is very feminine, I would describe me as an elegant woman, who loves to look glamorous and chic in every situation. It does not mean wearing only dresses, I can even rock the biker jacket and jeans. It is all about accessories and how you complete the outfit. And jewelry has amazing power too.

Who is Your Style Icon? Inspiration is all around us, you only have to open your eyes and heart. I have a few favourite fashion it girls, at the moment I enjoy the most so-called Russian dolls led by Mira Duma, Lena Perminova and a fabulous designer Ulyana Sergeenko. I am of the opinion that everyone should have their own authentic style, but there is always somebody who deserves to be admired.

Favorite item you own? Every fashion piece I own means something to me, lovely memories, experience or a story. I can not choose only few ones. 
But jewelry and shoes will always be my dearest treasures.

Who are your Favorite Designers? I have so many favourite designers. I adore the classical fashion houses with old history even the newest designer talents. I keep an eye over more than 500 designers and their new collections. I also design clothes by myself which you can see on my blog. I breathe fashion.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment