HottHe of the Week...Sarah Lynn

We take a break in this NYFW madness, for HottHe Sarah Lynn, still a relatively new blogger, but whoa baby. No Bra Revolution, Cheeky Bottoms, High Heels, Upper Arm Bangles, great hair and a great smile, if that ain't the right recipe than nothing is. Cannot wait for her to upload more picture more often, so we can see even more of this upcoming star. Sarah Lynn you are the HottHe of the Week, now go post more pics.


How would you describe your style? I would say my style is pretty much boho chic with a little bit of edginess. I typically stick with solids and neutrals as a base but will build on top of that with accessories or a printed/colored jacket/blazer to add some personality. Some days I'm in the mood for casual (jeans, a tee, boots) while other days I can wake up feeling a little more girly. Regardless, I live in maxi anything on a day to day basis. I think they are the most comfortable and you automatically look put together and dressed up as soon as you step into it, definitely my go to. For me, dressing for comfort without looking sloppy is very important as well as looking natural - like you aren't trying to hard.

Who is your style icon? Nicole Richie, Kate Moss, and Ashley Olsen

Favorite item you own? My Isabel Marant boots, my Hermes CDC, and my black maxi dress

Who are your favorite designers? Isabel Marant, Tom Ford, Chanel, Saint Laurent, Antonio Berardi, David Koma, and Cushnie Et Ochs...the list could go on but right now those are my top obsessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment