HottHe of the Week...Mannolly

Love Mannolly's style, probably the girl who shows up to a party all dressed up, other girls hate her because they are jealous, guys can't stop staring. Not sure He could find a single outfit that wasn't He Approved, very impressive. Best of all Mannolly always has a smile on her face, maybe that's because she's the HottHe ofthe Week.

How would you describe your style? The way that I dress always depends on how I feel and what I want to transmit it. My style is very very feminine, classy and edgy at the same time.

Who is your Style Icon? I have three style icons from this generation: Olivia Palermo, Miroslava Duma and Rachel Zoe.

Favorite item you own?  I have a lot of favorite items, specially accessories, those that I can't stop wearing are my Celine boston bag, my Chanel wallet on a chain, my classic Ray ban aviator sunglasses and a tweed jacket from H&M.
Who are your Favorite Designers? My favorite designers are Olivier Rousteing from Balmain, Karl Lagerfeld with Chanel and Eliee Saab.More Accessible Brands: I love to shop in Zara, Topshop and H&M.


HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment