HottHe of the Week...Michelle

Meet Michelle, great style and some really cool ways to feature them, cool pictures on her blog. Also one of the few bloggers who smiles and actually looks to be enjoying herself. Kind of a way array of style as well, not really sure what you can expect from look to look. Overall its a great collection of outfits, which is why Michelle is the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? Generally classic with a few fun/playful touches, but some days I wake up and only want to wear super-distressed jeans with a cropped T and moto leather jacket. So, I suppose it depends on my mood? My wardrobe is mostly made up of affordable brands but with select designer "investment pieces" sprinkled in. I believe that you can look good and be stylish without completely breaking the bank

Who is your Style Icon? .My grandma - she is one chic little lady!

Favorite item you own?  I hate to pick the fanciest thing in my closet, but it really is my Louboutins.

Who are your Favorite Designers? I'm a super bargain hunter, so if I'm not searching for deals online or on Ebay, I'm at H&M, Target, Forever 21, TJMaxx, or a local vintage/consignment shop.  Proenza Schouler, Saint Laurent, Celine, Chloe, Acne...

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment