HottHe of the Week...Emma

Ever since He found out Emma was walking around NYC He has been on the look out for her. No way can He allow a HottHe of this magnitude be in NYC without knowing He. Add into an awesome closet of style, great legs, great hair and an awesome smile and we have ourselves one Emma aka HottHe of the Week...



How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as feminine with an edge; on trend style with high wearability and affordability. I want girls to look at my outfits and not only be inspired, but also think "I want to try that!" or "I could totally pull that off too!"

Who is your Style Icon? I love Effy Stonem's style in the UK Skins series. It's edgy, sexy, and feminine. In terms of style inspiration, though, I really love just spending hours surfing Pinterest and finding amazing outfits and new fashion blogs through that.


Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own is probably my Massimo Dutti leather jacket. I just bought it a month ago and it is my first ever real leather jacket! It's kind of like my baby…


Who are your Favorite Designers?My favorite shoe designers are Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman, and Jeffrey Campbell. Some of my favorite clothing designers currently are Zara, Massimo Dutti, Brandy Melville, Sabo Skirt, and Nasty Gal!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment