HottHe of the Week...Cait

Finally back to a NYC girl, introducing Cait who goes to FU in the city. Also this HottHe has been a featured model on He's friends at twiggypenz.com where He has taken on the role as model scout. Not sure He has ever seen someone look as good in aviator sunglasses as Cait does. She also happens to look great in a cheeky bottom bikini, god damn He wishes it was still summer. Cait you are the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style is a lot like my mood; it changes every day. I love accessories and trying new looks. I am inspired by European fashion.

Who is your Style Icon? My style icons are Blake Lively and Kate Moss.


Favorite item you own? I wont go anywhere without my Jeffery Campbell’s and my leather jacket.


Who are your Favorite Designers? My favorite designers are Celine, Burberry, Michael Kors, Alice + Olivia, Chanel, Ferragamo and Alexander Wang

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment