HottHe of the Week... Katrina

Meet Katrina, aka the HottHe behind Keller Rose. Katrina looks good in just about everything, No Bra Revolution, Cheeky Bottoms, shows off the hip tan, high heels, body chains, sweatpants and heels, she pretty much hits HottHe status on every outfit. Jaw dropping HottHe with amazing style, Katrina is the HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style? Pretty basic, minimal, and tomboy. I'm a believer in less is more and that goes for everything in my life from jewelry to makeup.



Who is your Style Icon? Erin Wasson, Kate Moss, Pip Edwards,Barbara Martelo, Emmanuelle Alt


Favorite item you own? Let's make it plural and I'll say my watch collection and leather jacket


Who are your Favorite Designers? That's tricky because I could keep listing but I'll try and contain myself: Alexander Wang-Barbara Bui-Balenciaga-Anthony Vaccarello-Balmain-Saint Laurent-Guy Laroche -Emilio Pucci-Balenciaga-Fausto Puglisi

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment