HottHe of the Week...Sabrina

HottHe Sabrina from Austria, love how our HottHes have expanded to the furthest of lands. Sabrina proclaims that Austrians have very boring sense of fashion style, so to be a blogger out there, must be quite the task. At least in a country of boring people He was able to spot a HottHe of the Week, Sabrina,.


How would you describe your style? Feminine, cute and flirty, always with a certain edge. I really like mixing prints, patterns and textures - even more so if people say it clashes and I can't wear that. I love sweetness, bows, pearls and glitter, but am careful not to let that take over my style and make me look like a piece of candy!
Who is Your Style Icon? Well, I can't name one female person who influences my style that much that I would call her a style icon. But I'm really in love with the way Marc Jacobs dresses. Does that count?
Favorite item you own? My leather jacket. It is just perfect for taming the above mentioned girliness.

Who are your Favorite Designers? Again, I have to mention Marc Jacobs here. But I also love Alexander Wang, Red Valentino, Proenza Schouler, Giambattista Valli and my all time favourite Marios Schwab. Also, there hasn't been a Dolce & Gabbana collection in recent years that I didn't love and I would die for the designs Bill Gaytten did for Dior after John Galliano had to leave. If I had only one wish, it would be that Raf Simons would be replaced by Bill Gaytten.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment