HottHe of the Week...Michelle

Meet Michelle, NastyGal -Planet Blue wet dream. Everything you want and expect from a Cali blogger and more. He pretty much fell in love with her as soon as he say that shot from the back where the jewelry is absolutely stacked up her arms...Yes Please! Not sure He needs to write a whole lot here, Michelle's pictures speak for themselves, she is clearly a HottHE of the Week.



How would you describe your style? Loose, laid back with a beachy vibe, and heavily influenced by SoCal. I have a pretty good collection of plaid flannels and shorts. I feel like I wear a lot of things that don't make sense to guys, which results in teasing from my guy friends. I do get compliments from girls so it sort of balances out.

Who is Your Style Icon? I really like Vanessa Hudgen's and Ashley Gloriso's style. They don't wear outfits that cost thousands of dollars and I can respect that. They make fashion fun, which a lot of people forget to do. I think too many people care about being the first to wear the hottest designers, never to wear the clothes again once they are "last season". Fashion is constantly changing and these ladies have stayed true to their personal style throughout the years.
Favorite item you own? Probably my Louis Vuitton duffle bag. I bought it for myself when I graduated from college because I really liked their trunks and wanted something that could be used for traveling.

Who are your Favorite Designers? I'm more into local brands than high end designers mostly because I'm young. If I had to choose I'd say Alexander Wang and Isabel Marant because they make awesome accessories. I think their runway items inspire and translate well into workable outfits for the real world.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment