HottHe of the Week...Mónica


Hi Monica, sending her love to He from Mexico, which might make her the first Mexico HottHe. Kind of jealous that Monica probably wakes up and rolls out to the beach to take blog pictures every day. Lots of skirts and heels, which is exactly what you would want from a beach blogger, not to mention some great hair. Monica is the HottHe of the Week.




How would you describe your style? My style changes depending on my mood.  But I always try to give all my looks a chic, feminine, sexy (but in an elegant way) and effortless touch.  This last is maybe the one that summarizes the best my style. I love to feel myself natural, easy dressed, no matter if I’m wearing denim shorts with flats or a super elegant night gown with extremely hight heels. I need that effortless style being always  present on my outfits.

Who is Your Style Icon?I have many… Olivia Palermo, Poppy Delevigne, Miroslava Duma, Christine Centenera…
Favorite item you own? My engagement ring :)

Who are your Favorite Designers? Most of my wardrobe is low cost so I love Zara, Mango, H&M, Topshop… I’m currently craving for Rebecca Minkoff and Phillip Lim and, between the big names, I love Isabel Marant, Chanel, Céline, Dior…

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment