HottHe of the Week...Dina

Pretty sure Dina is stalking He, but He likes it, so not sure it counts as stalking. In addition to loving Dina's style, He always is in love with her body and her pictures, just some real cool shots to match up with some great outfits. Without question Dina has that Cali girl look to her style, which of course us NYC guys love to see. Check out more of Dina and her smile on her blog, especially since now she is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style?I'm a minimalist and I would like to think it shows with my style. I don't have a particular genre (e.g. punk, feminine, etc.,) I gravitate towards as what I decide to wear depends on my mood, but I can bet the pieces I wear are effortless, comfortable, and most of all fashionably simple and can be a bit edgy.

Who is your style icon? Nicole Richie is hands down my style icon. Although most of her items are items that I can only dream to have or make, she is always fashion forward. Nicole doesn't always have the loudest outfit in the room, but somehow always makes a lasting impression. She can wear a simple, one color slip dress with a side boob peeking out and boom! it's the talk of lalaland--love it!


Favorite item you own?Oye--I really have to think about this! I would have to say my Lacoste sweater with a huge crocodile plastered right in the middle. It's my comfort sweater and I've had it since high school. I wear it with anything and everything and can dress it down or up! Sometimes I even wear it to bed. Totally getting worn out, but it just makes it even more beautiful.

Who are your favorite designers?I am obsessed with the works of Alexander Wang, Philip Lim, Alexander McQueen, and Balmain. Technique wise, Mariano Fortuny is up there.



HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment