HottHe of the Week...Kinga

Serious style with an all business attitude. Kinga, really knows how to show off a variety of looks, and good proof that you don't have to be half naked to look good and be stylish. Based on style alone, Kinga is by far one of the top style bloggers, and the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I like to break with the classics using a pinch of sophistication and originality. I adore minimalism and sets which do not match each other at first sight. I believe we shouldn't follow fashion blindly, yet find our own style reflecting our personality. Every time I wear socks with high-heels and post the look on my blog I get a text from my dad saying: "Kinga, my love. Why do you keep wearing those socks with heels? It would have been much better without them."


Who is your Style Icon? I love street fashion. It is my biggest source of inspiration. One can find so many talented, interesting, and creative people there who enjoy fashion and like to play with it. I also try to follow style of Christine Centera, Miroslava Duma, Natasha Goldenberg, and last, but not least - Yasmin Sewell. Each of them is different, each is original. They are unconventional and this is what I treasure them for.

Favorite item you own?  It's hard to choose one piece of clothing from my wardrobe. I adore skirts and oversize blazers. I also couldn't do without black, leather pants, or a long coat. High-heels and small bags are indispensable elements of my everyday's look.


Who are your Favorite Designers?  I treat fashion from catwalks with indulgence. There are, however, designers I appreciate. I'm from Poland, and try not to act according to "the grass is always greener..." adage. I must say we do have some fashion designers with huge potential. I really like collections by MMC STUDIO, a duo of Academy of Fine Arts graduates. Their clothes are exquisite, and worth seeing. I also adore ZUO CORP. They, on the other hand, play with uncanny forms, cuts, and patterns. I'm also impressed by Gosia Baczyńska, Łukasz Jemioł, Robert Kupisz, and Tomaotomo by Tomasz Olejniczak. As far as foreign designers are concerned, I like Versace, Burberry, Balenciaga, Balmain, Lanvin, and Givenchy. Each season I try not to miss their fashion shows, as they are invaluable sources of inspiration as well.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment