HottHe of the Week... Brittany and Kerry

After spotting two absolutely gorgeous girls in Soho, it was only a matter of time before the ArmHe tracked them down. Meet Brittany and Kerry Christian, He's new loves and two HottHe of the Week sisters! Damn East Coast girls that get stolen away by the warmth of LA, damn you Cali, just remember all your best ladies are from here! Gorgeous sisters, with great style which of course only makes them even hotter. Not sure there is a flaw between the two of them. Glad He was able to capture them in action, Brittany and Kerry are HottHes of the Week.



How would you describe your style?  
Brittany: My style is versatile, depending on my mood. I love dressing very feminine and girly, but during the day am usually in jeans and combat boots. I believe one's sense of style is based off the confidence in which you wear it.
Kerry: Classic but w a touch of sex. Its important to know how much and when to flaunt it. 
Who is your Style Icon?
Brittany: Blake Lively. I think a truly stylish and beautiful woman can rock the simple jeans-and-a-tank look as well as Hollywood glam, and she does both with ease.
Kerry: I love Miranda Kerr right now. Looking effortless yet completely pulled together

Favorite item you own?  
Brittany: My gold Judith Lieber clutch hands down. Its such a classic time piece that can be worn to dress up a simple outfit when going out to dinner, or a perfect fit at a glamorous event. I just hope I can hang on to it for long enough to pass down to my daughter (or my niece, Kerrys' daughter!) !
Kerry: My Givenchy Pony Bag and my green emerald earrings my sister gave me for my birthday


Who are your Favorite Designers?
Brittany: I rock my Samira13 Jewelry everyday! If I want to feel like a princess I go for Valentino, Chanel, or Roland Mouret. Helmut Lang, IRO, and Zimmerman are also my faves. Ivory + Mason are my go to sunglasses.
Kerry: Samira 13 Jewelry! Carven,  Balmain, Ericson Beamon, Valentino, Iro, Rick Owens, Manolo- because in 5 years stumbling around in those 51/2 inch heels wont be so cute!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment