HottHe of the Week...Andrea



Meet Andrea, stylish good things come in small packages. Love the style and the different looks that Andrea gives us. Need more posts out of Andrea because He is quickly becoming obsessed. Check out more of this HottHe on her blog.


How would you describe your style?My style varies every day, it all depends on the mood I'm in when I wake up! Outfits and looks are also based on what I'm doing throughout the day... One day I'm scheduled for a meeting with my editor, and the next I'm at a shoot all day long.

Who is your Style Icon? There are various women whose styles I adore -Olivia Palermo, Leandra Medine aka Man Repeller, and Carine Roitfeld. They each represent their own personalities through their clothes; their impeccable yet distressed, unique, take on fashion is very influential.

Favorite item you own? I don't think I can pick a favorite item in my closet... They're all my favorite!

Who are your Favorite Designers?  As far as designers, I admire the young and veterans! Anything Wang, Chanel, Valentino, The Row, Celine, Balenciaga, and Proenza Schouler will capture my heart forever!"

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment