HottHe of the Week...Emily

Meet Emily, has to be from Cali because no where else on Earth do girls style like they do in Cali. Absolutely lover her style, free, no bra revolution, legs, heels, lots of that warm cali weather styling. There is not a single outfit that Emily puts on that He doesn't love. There also a kind of bad ass feel to all her pictures too, not sure where its coming from but He likes it. Emily you are the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? I have a bit of style ADD. Really just depends on my mood and what I'm inspired by at that moment in time. I love everything from minimal to rock and roll. I hate too much girliness or boho on myself, but I appreciate it on others. I always seem to gravitate things that are a bit sexy, with an edge. Luckily living in LA allows me to show a little skin pretty much year round.

Who is your Style Icon? I can't pinpoint one person, but I'm really inspired by other bloggers lately. I love 4th and Bleeker and Oracle Fox. When it comes to celebs, Nicole Ritchie and the Olsens are classics. Rita Ora's been killing it lately. Yeah, so a million different people. Like I said, style ADD.

Favorite item you own? My leather jacket from Nasty Gal. I wear it with everything. It instantly gives any outfit a little something.

Who are your Favorite Designers? My favorites from Spring 14 were Gucci, Pucci, Balmain, Saint Laurent... But Wang is consistently one of my faves. He always has that sexy tough girl thing going on.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment