HottHe of the Week...Ali Schrieber


HottHe of the Week are not always bloggers, He makes it a point in finding regular people, and from time to time beautiful models. Even better Ali is a NYC girl, He didn't find her out on the streets unfortunately, but He is hoping to run into her sooner than later. Long legs, great style, not to mention He is pretty sure yoga makes your legs longer, has science proven that theory yet? Ali is a gorgeous model, make sure to check her out, He is a big fan, you should be too.


How would you describe your style? My style is pretty classic NY. Lots of leather, lots of black and navy. I like to invest in staple pieces that I won't want to throw away in a year. Classic not boring. I buy trendier shoes and accessories to add variety to my look. I love funky skin and textured sneakers and essentially everything Valentino.

Who is your Style Icon? Guilty confession I guess…? My style icon is Kourtney Kardashian. I hate to admit to that, but when she nails it, she nails it. And no one can argue that.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own is probably my white fur coat that my mom passed down to me. The sleeves detach and it becomes an ultra chic vest. Paired with black j brand leather pants and a black slim fitting theory button down. Some Valentino pumps or Giuseppe sneakers. Game over.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment