HottHe of the Week...Sabrina

Meet the beautiful, Sabrina, from Italy. Colors, legs, great heel, mix and match of styles, love when a girl can go from casual to classy and everything between but still look incredible. She also has a crazHe passion for NYC, well next time you are here Sabrina, its photo shoot time, until then Sabrina you are the HottHe of the Week.


How would you describe your style? My style is versatile and eclectic, I love to mix vintage chic items with sporty and more contemporaneous ones, trying to include season trends and novelties in each look I create. I definitely follow my instinct every day to dress up and be ready to face different occasions.


Who is your Style Icon? I don't have a specific fashion icon, simply I get inspiration from fashionable people all over the places I visit. Everyone can become my fashion muse if wearing interesting clothes mixed with interesting style: I remember a lot of charming people walking around Manhattan and Brooklin streets.

Favorite item you own?  I can't get enough of baggy printed pants, they are for sure the real key items in my wardrobe, by the way, funny and colorated fancies cannot miss in my outfits, for this reason I love to travel around the world and search typical and unusual patterns to wear. I'm also very keen on shabby chic maxi pull and killer heels I usually combine together.


Who are your Favorite Designers?  There are several fashion designers I love and appreciate most starting from the italian elegant and sophisticated Ermanno Scervino style for coutures and dresses, followed by Balmain and BCBG Max Azria for shapes, Fausto Puglisi and A-Lab for extravagance and colors.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment