HottHe of the Week...Madalina

Meet Madalina, who claims to be obsessed with heels, He believes it and that is a sure fire way to grab He's attention. While Madalina is obsessed with heels, He is obsessed with her legs, and how she manages to pick outfits to make them look even better. If you can learn anything here, value your best body parts, and dress to show them off. Got to accentuate the good, hide the bag. Madalina is the HottHe of the Week.

How would you describe your style? My style is totally eclectic, I love to mix styles all the time!

Who is Your Style Icon?My style icon is Olivia Palermo, but I love Kate Moss too.

Favorite item you own? My fav item from wardrobe is my sexiest dress, blackless and golden! And of course, every pair of shoes is my fave one! My fave vintage piece I own is a Chanel clutch, also my fave book is 'The Great Gatsby', saw the movie too, awesome!!

Who are your Favorite Designers?My favorite designer is A. McQueen!!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment